October 22, 6:00 pmWEST
You are accessing an eXperience Agile 2021 course. Please check special conditions to acquire your course + conference ticket. Course dates may suffer changes anytime. We will get in contact with you in case that happens and find the best solution for you.
Dates: October 19-22
Schedule: 15:00 – 18:00
GMT +01:00 (Lisbon time)
Trainer: Diana Larsen
Learn how your organization can apply the Agile Fluency Model. Use it to guide organizational investment in growing teams’ skills and capabilities. Gain a deeper understanding of how fluency in agile approaches powers up your software teams. Get the outcomes you need–high quality deliverables, reduced risks, enhanced ROI, and increased productivity and satisfaction. Invest in transparency, achievement, and alignment between teams and business intent.
Over four sessions in this twelve-hour online workshop, Diana Larsen, co-developer of the Model, will lead you on a journey to envision a world where Agile is effective throughout the organization. Where each team performs at a level of fluent proficiency that supports the organization’s goals. Where teams contribute to the business outcomes leaders need.
As a traveler on the journey, you’ll select the fluency zone destinations that best suit your organization and its particular needs. Along with creating a plan for communicating expectations to your teams, you’ll craft a personalized investment plan that’ll enable teams to produce the business benefits you need.
What you will learn
- How to recognize typical patterns teams follow as they gain proficiency and capability
- How to focus investment in enabling teams
- How to identify the most business benefit for your situation
- How to create a customized investment plan for your organization
To support your learning:
Each session will include a deliberate practice assignment to apply the content to your specific needs.
Sessions 2-4 will begin with a participative discussion of the assignment from the day before.
We are always revising and improving our materials, so this outline is subject to change:
- Understanding the Agile Fluency Model
- Your team challenges and the Agile Fluency approach
- Improving teams and your organization with the Agile Fluency Improvement Cycle
- Aligning delivery teams with your organization’s goals and needs
- How leaders and managers can work with coaches to achieve sustainable improvements
- Planning organizational investments that support a team’s increasing capability and performance
- Take-aways you can apply to your real team environment
This workshop is limited to 40 participants.
- Technical leaders and team members who seek team greatness
- Agile consultants and coaches who want to add to their toolkit
- Middle managers who want to develop skilled agile teams
- Senior leaders tasked with growing their delivery capacity and capability
- Executives who know that greater business agility and marketplace resilience depends on software production
What you receive
High-quality instruction from our trainers with over 10 years of experience in new ways of working in the public and private sector. Also included are:
- Online Course materials
- The Agile Thinkers Academy attendance certificate
- The Agile Thinkers Academy Community channel
- The eXperience Agile Community channels
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
What's the refund policy?
No refunds. If this is a concern, please contact us.
Can the course be postponed/cancelled?
In case the course does not achieve de minimum of 10 registrations, we reserve the right to cancel it and to ask you to chose another course from the list of confirmed courses.
If this is the case, you will be notified between 2 weeks before the course start date. In this case, you will be offered an alternative course.
Are there discounts for groups?
We have a special ticket for groups of 5. Please check the conference website and search for Group Package (5 or more seats).
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
The course is open to anyone age 18 and up.
Training Remotely | Guidelines for a Successful Experience
Congratulations on joining Agile Thinkers remote courses. We are committed to facilitating a pleasant and enriching experience for all our attendees.
That's is why it is critically important that we are clarifying how we're going to work together to be most effective. So, let's develop some working agreements and suggestions to encourage the type of team environment that we want to foster during our training sessions.
Before the training starts:
1. Inform your co-workers/colleagues what will be the time you're attending training, and you shouldn't' be interrupted;
2. Look for a comfortable and quiet place to set your training spot.
3. Reduce distractions, noises and background interference;
4. Test your internet signal and guarantee you have a good connection.
5. Please please take some time to explore the tools and how to login; You can find the tools we will be using in your Eventbrite registration information.
6. Visit the toilet 10m before the session starts;
7. Stay hydrated;
8. Bring a notebook and a pen with you;
9. Limit interruptions from family members;
10. Make sure you turn off Outlook, gmail, Slack, WhatsApp, Skype or other sources of interruption;
11. If you can, select flight mode on your phone;
12. Test your earphones.
1. While there are no questions, confirm you are mute;
2. Ask for help if you have any questions unmuting yourself or sending a message in chat;
3. Use Chat area to address the trainer some questions. As soon as possible, we will give feedback.
4. Respect the Time-boxes;
5. Be on time so you can deliver on time;
6. Don't accept calls while you're on training unless is extremely necessary and vital for you;
7. Please keep your camera on;
8. Have fun! Enjoy your course!
All trademarks mentioned are the property of their respective owners.