June 29, 6:00 pmWEST
LEARN ONE OF THE JOB ROLES MORE REQUESTED BY THE MARKET: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/...
Date: 23rd, 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June
Time schedule: 13:00 - 18:00
GMT +01:00 (Lisbon time)
The ICP-ACC is one of two Continuous Learning Certifications (CLCs) on the Agile Coaching and Facilitation track. The certification focuses primarily on the mindset, roles, and responsibilities of an Agile Coach. After finishing the certification, the learner will be able to differentiate between and among mentoring, facilitating, consulting, teaching and coaching, and will also gain the skills needed to create a safe environment for meaningful collaboration and healthy conflict resolution within an agile team. This certification introduces participants to team development concepts aroundng and growing teams while paying particular attention to team dynamics and the surrounding organizational system. A key part of this certification focuses on developing an understanding of the Professional Coaching skillset and the value of honing these skills to serve individuals on an agile team.
Topics covered are:
- The Agile Coaching Mindset
- Responsibilities & Skills of the Coach
- Setting Boundaries for Coaching
- The Coaching Stance
- The Coaching Conversation - Coaching for Action
- Professional Coaching Skills
- Conducting the Coaching Conversation
- Mentoring Agile Roles & Transitions
- Mentoring vs Coaching
- Teaching the Agile Basics & Mindset Shift
- Understanding Team Development
- Setting up theTeam Environment
- Creating a Team kickoff/startup Agenda
- Characteristics of an Agile Team
- Coaching the journey toward High Performance
- Handling Conflict and Dysfunction within the Team
- Handling Organisational Impediments
- Planning to facilitate a conflict in a Team
By the end of this course, you will be able to demonstrate a good understanding of:
- The Agile Coaching Mindset and Modes of Coaching
- Understand the responsibilities and skills of the Coach
- The Coaching stance
- How to conduct the Coaching conversation
- Identifying Mentoring Roles and Transactions
- How to create a team kickoff/startup agenda
Agile team leaders or aspiring team leaders with a passion for servant leadership and a desire to learn and practice coaching. Relevant roles include Project Managers, ScrumMasters, Iteration Managers, Agile Coaches and aspiring coaches, Product Owners, analysts, and anyone with the desire to harness the power of coaching.
This course does not have any pre-requisites.
This course does not have any pre-course preparation.
Certifying Bodies & Exams
This course is accredited by ICAgile, watch the "Your ICAgile Story" presented by Ahmed Sidky, president of ICAgile who introduces your ICAgile-Accredited Class, how to claim your ICAgile certification, and continuing your Agile learning journey with ICAgile's Expert Certifications.
On successfully completing this course, participants will receive ICAgile Agile Coaching (ICP-ACC) certification.
What You Receive
25 hours high quality instruction from one of our experienced ICAgile accredited trainers. Also included are:
- Course Materials
- ICAgile certification
PMI Professional Development Units (PDU)
Attendees may be eligible to apply for PDU towards their continuing education requirements with.
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
The course is open to anyone age 18 and up.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
What's the refund policy?
No refunds. If this is a concern, please contact us.
Can the course be postponed/cancelled?
We reserve the right to postpone or cancel this course if there are insufficient registrations. If this is the case, you will be notified between 3 and 5 working days before the course start date. In this case, you will be offered an alternative date or a full refund. We will not be responsible for any other costs incurred.
Are there discounts for groups?
Yes, if you have a group contact us for a discount.
All trademarks mentioned are the property of their respective owners.
Training Remotely | Guidelines for a Successful Experience
Congratulations on joining Agile Thinkers remote courses. We are committed to facilitating a pleasant and enriching experience for all our attendees.
That's is why it is critically important that we are clarifying how we're going to work together to be most effective. So, let's develop some working agreements and suggestions to encourage the type of team environment that we want to foster during our training sessions.
Before the training starts:
1. Inform your co-workers/colleagues what will be the time you're attending training, and you shouldn't' be interrupted;
2. Look for a comfortable and quiet place to set your training spot.
3. Reduce distractions, noises and background interference;
4. Test your internet signal and guarantee you have a good connection.
5. Please please take some time to explore the tools and how to login; You can find the tools we will be using in your Eventbrite registration information.
6. Visit the toilet 10m before the session starts;
7. Stay hydrated;
8. Bring a notebook and a pen with you;
9. Limit interruptions from family members;
10. Make sure you turn off Outlook, gmail, Slack, WhatsApp, Skype or other sources of interruption;
11. If you can, select flight mode on your phone;
12. Test your earphones.
1. While there are no questions, confirm you are mute;
2. Ask for help if you have any questions unmuting yourself or sending a message in chat;
3. Use Chat area to address the trainer some questions. As soon as possible, we will give feedback.
4. Respect the Time-boxes;
5. Be on time so you can deliver on time;
6. Don't accept calls while you're on training unless is extremely necessary and vital for you;
7. Please keep your camera on;
8. Have fun! Enjoy your course!